I recently watched the first episode of season 4 . I know I am a week too late but in my defence it premiered today in India. And I had a total fan moment. I might have screamed. *I definitely screamed *
Watching an episode of Sherlock is always like
Excitement at the new episode
Wow moments, british accents
Random screaming and heart eyes moments.
Then knowing it’s about to end…sadness.
It ends and you are just staring at the screen like this
Waiting for the next episode which might take one or two years. 😢 Let’s not go there right now because you know S4 is the last one.
But as always I absolutely adore the dialogues. Let’s be honest they are gold. Lit af! 😂 I am that annoying somebody who memorises the dialogues and uses it in conversations.
So here are my 15 fav dialogues from the show that you can use in your daily life conversations. Enjoy!
- “You see, but you do not observe.”
- “Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
- “I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room.”
- “Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.”
- “Brilliant, Anderson! Brilliant impression of an idiot. “
- “Oh John, I envy you so much. Your mind. So placid, straightforward. Barely used.”
- “Why can’t people just think?”
- “The game is on.”
- “Anderson, face the other way you are putting me off.”
- “You were thinking it’s annoying.”
- “You repel me.”
- “In a world of locked rooms the man with a key is king and honey, you should see me in a crown.”
- “I lack the arrogance to ignore details.”
- “I want to concentrate and I don’t want to hurt you.”
- “Who are you wikipedia?”